This is Corbin with one of his awards and with his teacher Mrs. Rogers.
This is Brandon showing me long division on the test tubes. Can I just say I got totally confused (although I never let him know that)...math was never my strong point. I love Montessori for all the fun ways they get to learn the basics. Maybe if I had this kind of stuff when I was in school I may have done better in math. Anyway, it was fun watching him and I am so glad at least he knew what he was doing.
I have to admit I am very glad for this school year to end. The boys have worked hard (and so has their mom) and we are all ready for a break. Not that I am excited for triple digit temps and 4 boys couped up in a house all day...but hey at least we will not have homework right. We plan on getting out as much as we can this summer, I am sure we will be visiting those of you with pools, otherwise mom may not be around to enjoy the next school year.
1 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you figured the whole side-by-side picture thing! Looks great!
I seriously can't get over how grown up your boys are getting! And they are so darn handsome, to boot! (I've got three girls that will be waiting in the wings for them when they come home from missions, etc.!!) hee hee
Post a Comment